Somedays you feel like you get nothing done no matter how hard you try. I’ve had way too many of those lately. Today was “one of those days” – in a good way.
Things I accomplished today (with help of the extended family while helping them on their projects as well):
- Weeded the entire lot (again)
- Cleared the house of pigeon residents
- Changed all the burned out light bulbs throughout the vaulted ceilings
- Helped paint several walls at a condo in Mesa
- Found several great deals at the Scrapbooks, Etc. store in Mesa
- Removed a stupid ad ware / spy ware piece of garbage from extended family’s computer (I hate Windows) while they changed my oil and filter ;)
- Woke up at 8 am on a Saturday, which is probably why I’m so exhausted at 7:45 pm
Anyway, I’ll try to blog about more important things some other time, but I did want to get this down so when I’m having “one of those days” in a bad way I can remember there are some days when so much more gets done than one could ever anticipate.